Wednesday, August 30, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 242]:~ Those Kind of Friends

~:[CH6 - Day 242]:~ Those Kind of Friends
Awkward. That's the word to describe him and our friendship. It's been fun to have a friend just across the way who you can always just chat with and have a joke with. I don't even remember when it started, but regardless, even before I bugged him as my best friend, he was always a good friend. As I look around me, I have a few of those solid friendships that while we may not spend every second of every day together, I am connected with them in some way. They are a foundation for me and I try to be there for them. Daily I make the moment awkward, but daily I am grateful I have this moment to make awkward. No matter the situation, these moments are precious. We're so in love with the story lines of love and superheroes, but why can't we make the story line of friends the centerpiece of all our stories as while love and superheroes are amazing, we would not be anywhere without our friends. Yes, even Jepsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment