~:[CH6 - Day 232]:~ Show Business
My friend asked me, "how many aspiring actors/actresses do you think we just walked by." It's something that I don't ask myself ever, but one that is quite a worthy question. As we walked out of Hamilton, I was exhausted, realizing how long of a day it had been. Early in the morning, I was at the Nike cross country clinic, then headed to KCon LA for some food and just some browsing, before heading to Hollywood for the show. The entire day, I was probably crossing paths with people tied with show business, both here and in Korea. It's quite fascinating to think about. It's nice to live in a place with so much talent all around as the performances you get to see end up being just spectacular. While this is a touring cast not based in LA, just being in this city allows me to catch some of the greatest shows around like this one, which was quite spectacular. I am just grateful of the opportunities I have around me and will appreciate them every time I have the chance.


No comments:
Post a Comment