Monday, August 28, 2017

~:[CH6 - Day 240]:~ Sick ... Shot Bro

~:[CH6 - Day 240]:~ Sick ... Shot Bro
I didn't feel well the day before, so I decided not to leave Yosemite into later that morning. As we took our final hike through the valley, we strolled to Mirror Lake and then headed home. As I drove back through mostly smooth roads until we hit LA, I thought about how wonderful of a trip it had been. I had some gorgeous views that I did not remember and even had a few taken of me. While this picture was taken Sunday, I thought it was only fitting to summarize the trip. I took a number of great photos and my poses were even better than the photos themselves or so they say. While this trip was a last minute decision, I guess it was all worth it. As I ventured back, I stopped by practice and met up with an alum who was leaving for school before heading home. As I looked through the photos that I had taken though, I realized that as sick as some of the photos turned out, it wasn't about the photo, but about all the memories that lie behind those beautiful photos that make them beautiful. Tomorrow I will wake up and go to work, but this weekend will be forever a memory in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment