~:[CH6 - Day 237]:~ Jump Start the Year
It was the strangest of things, I opened the memory card slot of my camera and there wasn't a card inside. However, I know I shot with one. I later found out that the card was taken as a joke in placed in a different pocket in my backpack. The strangest thing? I wasn't surprised. It's a reoccurring theme, as is the motivational speech of our principal, Mr. Walker. He once again inspired the students with words to jump start the year and try to get the students to see all their potential and all that awaits them ahead. I think it was a great way to begin and with a crop of new freshmen, I think it was a great crowd to preach to. I hope they listen and know that they are Dons and should be proud to say that. They should be ready, respectful and real and ready to take on all the challenges ahead. While it's easy to take care of what we need to in life, often times, it is much easier when we find someone who can push us in the right direction and I think the students just got that push. Let's make it a great year!
It was the strangest of things, I opened the memory card slot of my camera and there wasn't a card inside. However, I know I shot with one. I later found out that the card was taken as a joke in placed in a different pocket in my backpack. The strangest thing? I wasn't surprised. It's a reoccurring theme, as is the motivational speech of our principal, Mr. Walker. He once again inspired the students with words to jump start the year and try to get the students to see all their potential and all that awaits them ahead. I think it was a great way to begin and with a crop of new freshmen, I think it was a great crowd to preach to. I hope they listen and know that they are Dons and should be proud to say that. They should be ready, respectful and real and ready to take on all the challenges ahead. While it's easy to take care of what we need to in life, often times, it is much easier when we find someone who can push us in the right direction and I think the students just got that push. Let's make it a great year!


No comments:
Post a Comment