Wednesday, June 2, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 153]:~ Good Things, Wrong Time

 
~:[CH10 - Day 153]:~ Good Things, Wrong Time

Most things today went well. The day was smooth sailing. Sadly, the day ended with a Clippers loss, despite a late surge to keep the game close. Just being in that environment however, was amazing and was a great experience nonetheless. Before the game, I scarfed down some pretty delicious tacos and it was a great thing, however, the timing was just wrong. Just a day before, I had another spicy dish and after adding the hot sauce on the tacos, my stomach simply was not ready mainly since when cooking at home, I keep it pretty mild for my parents. While I build up my tolerance in my stomach once again, it reminded me of so many moments in life where good things came, but the timing was bad. What do I mean? I can think back to having some of the best teams I've coaches, for instance, however, they faced up against teams who were even better. You take an amazing trip, but the weather just ends up being awful and so on. Life is full of these moments. We discover that while sometimes we don't have the choice, when we do, we have to keep timing in mind. I crave these tacos, but is it the best decision for today. Regardless, my answer will always be yes (because I love tacos), but still, my stomach didn't necessarily agree, at least temporarily. At the same time, I am not afraid of encountering good things and the wrong time, just like any other failure in life, I like to learn from the experience, brush it off and move forward. I won't always change because of what I learned (I'll eat tacos with hot sauce again tomorrow if provided the opportunity), but I know that with each of these experiences, I'll learn and grow. I'll figure things out and by making the right adjustments, I may just find a way to get the timing just right. Instead of just tacoing or complaining about it, find a way to reset that watch and make the timing right. You can't always do it, but in many cases, it will lead to good things coming at the right time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment