Saturday, June 19, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 170]:~ Music to My Ears

 
~:[CH10 - Day 170]:~ Music to My Ears

It's not easy to fill up so many hours in the day. Yes, it would go by faster if I did as much work as I was suppose to, but I'm saving that for next week. After watching the Angels game, I did a little homework before the power went out. It was a little weird, but regardless, I made it through although there was no way to really check the progress other than calling the call center. I was glad it came on though because tonight would be the first of a few nights of virtual concerts. There are benefits to not having live concerts, it's that you can access them wherever you are. I was in the audience for this one (you probably can't find me), but even though I have no clue where I was, it makes you feel like more part of the action especially because you can see yourself on screen (in the room). I rolled through another day and slowly, I'm getting more work done as I wind down my "week off" to my week of work. We shall see how focused I can get, but for now, I'll just allow this free time to be music to my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment