Friday, June 11, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 162]:~ The Final Task

~:[CH10 - Day 162]:~ The Final Task

My final task for the school year (at school) was taking photos for Escudo de Oro. We took most of the photos at the graduation, but had a few to take. We used it as an opportunity for one last photo shoot. It was good to be able to get this work in and one last moment with these seniors. It ended up being a fun shoot that kicked off a relaxing day. I grabbed lunch with a friend and then headed to the range to get some golf practice in with a few others. It's sad to say goodbye in this way, but still, we ended the year off with such a action-packed year. I'll still be catching up with some work for end-of-the-year videos, but other than that, it's time to focus on my other work I've been unable to do the past year. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment