
~:[CH10 - Day 172]:~ The Mind Break
Strangely, there has been so much work to do these past few weeks. I've been preparing a presentation for MUN while also compiling a lot of other information and details without access to some of my files. Regardless, I just have to force myself to be productive and not allow myself to rest for LONG periods of time. However, I always think it's important to take that mind break. I don't think a SCREEN break is necessary, but you have to be able to do something else other than what you were doing, non-work related. It clears you mind, recharges you and I think allows you to focus more as you start to see some of the errors you made in the process. So what did I do on today's mind break? I made some quick cartoons of my niece and nephew of course. It's fun to make these and also a great way to redirect my focus elsewhere for a bit. Be productive, but also be sure your mind is firing on all cylinders and the best way to ensure that is to take that mind break.

No comments:
Post a Comment