Saturday, June 26, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 177]:~ Never Gets Old

 
~:[CH10 - Day 177]:~ Never Gets Old

I guess throughout the time that PoGo has been around, it really hasn't gotten old. I still am able to enjoy it, although the pandemic did impact how much I could play. I adapted and so did the game and I am still able to play it, even from the confines of a room. It helps to have a nice foundation as if I was trying to start playing now, it would be a challenge. Regardless, we all have those things that we love to do and enjoy and no matter what others think of it, just enjoy it. In the process, you'll meet a new community of people who can enjoy that part of your life with you. The process never really gets old with anything you do. When you do something you love, you'll find yourself loving the life you are living.

No comments:

Post a Comment