It's one thing to watch a drama and feel like you're there and another to walk as if you are in the drama. As I ventured through Petite France and Nami Island, you get that sense of being teleported to a new world. From My Love From Another Star to Winter Sonata or others like When My Love Blooms, you get the feel of what it was like and transforms the drama itself. It was fun to explore and it was more than just me on this tour, which was nice for once. Of course when exploring, I went off by myself most of the time as I do not like to waste time at all. My legs are dead, however, I would do it all over again to make the most of the time that I am given. Of course how do you end the day ... grabbing some chicken at a drama spot of course. Today was exhausting, but it was well worth it all, as I was living the life in the drama.


No comments:
Post a Comment