
~:[CH10 - Day 192]:~ The Adjustment Back
We all have to get used to adjusting back to a more normal. I feel like I am making a double adjustment. Regardless, I found my way back to a routine and doing a few things that I used to do before. There wasn't much on the plate for this day as I knew there would be a lot to prepare for the days ahead, however, I also had a few things on the checklist that were added since the pandemic, a few responsibilities on Sunday. As I did the shopping once again and got back into the routine, it was nice to finally adjust back and try to get back into a routine. Our heads and even hearts may not adjust right away, but slowly, I know we can find our way back into a new routine balance what we used to do with what we've been doing. I think life has always been that, but we've been thrusted into doing it a bit quicker. We shall see what the future holds, but for now, the adjustments feel like I am heading in the right direction. Are you?

No comments:
Post a Comment