Tuesday, July 13, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 194]:~ Catching Up

 
~:[CH10 - Day 194]:~ Catching Up

I haven't seen this guy in forever, but I got a few minutes before getting to work to say hello. It's always tough getting back into the groove of things, especially when there are a pile of things to do. Normally I log these messages daily, but just like catching up with those I haven't seen, there are only so many hours in a day and my body is feeling it. Getting use to the early wake up hasn't been hard, but getting the work I need to get done in a day is more difficult, when it feels unending. Regardless, I caught a bit of a routine and with a few adjustments, I'll be as efficient as ever. A huge number of deadline loom over the next few weeks, so if you don't hear from me, you'll know why. I did carve out a block of time for myself, but still it will be a "fun" few weeks of work as I find my way towards catching up, as I look forward to catching up with you all as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment