Tuesday, July 6, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 187]:~ Tearing Down Walls

 
~:[CH10 - Day 187]:~ Tearing Down Walls

I had a lazy morning. I needed some rest, but then got up and went to work. I hike up and down these hills to see something more beautiful than I could have imagined. I randomly found this place only to discover how much I needed this view. In life we sometimes don't realize what we are capable of. When we focus on what we are doing, we overcome all the obstacles that face us, whether a mountain or something beyond our control. However, when we go in with the right mindset, our ability to overcome increases. Although we cannot guarantee success, we can guarantee satisfactions in our efforts. The signs along the wall said do not climb on the walls, but today, I tore them down as I pushed through to the top and the view was my reward. As today I walked the most that I have since I arrived. I was satisfied and while I also had time to meet with a friend and then visit a few more areas, this was the feat that I will remember the most, for the day and maybe for the trip. I hope each one of you finds a way to tear down those walls that try to keep you from reaching what you aim for and sometimes what you never knew existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment