It was great to have some time to catch up with a few people today. I woke up early to stroll through Apgujeong again. It has some nice little brunch places in the area and I've already experienced the liveliness of the area at night. I then headed over to the DDP where they had their TeamLab exhibit. It is always an unmatched experienced and while the Tokyo location always is top notch, the Seoul exhibit is pretty nice in itself. My feet were dead by days end as we strolled back and forth getting everything taken care of while enjoying good food and good views. As I looked back on the day and this stretch, I really appreciated the fact that I was able to explore, enjoy things, while still staying safe. It's interesting how much of a contrast it has been to see what life is like here versus at home. I wonder how I will feel going back home where my mask may redirect attention and where I will no longer be able to walk out my door and easily get to where I need to go, rather facing the lengthy traffic all around. However, no matter what, I am grateful for this opportunity to not only meet people I knew, but also make a few new friends who I hope I can visit once more. The world is a beautiful place no matter where you venture off to. While I hit up some places that were amazing, some of the best spots and experiences were ones that you could probably find anywhere where you are. While we all may be itching to getaway, just know that sometimes the greatest getaway is closer than you think. Stay safe and health and I hope to see you all soon!
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment