Saturday, July 3, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 184]:~ Curtain Call

 
~:[CH10 - Day 184]:~ Curtain Call

The day started off a little off beat. I made a little blunder, but overall it ended up being a funny story. While it would have saved me time in the long run, I was fine with it happening as I figured things out and it was a reminder to really look into all the details before you go to do something. I joked around after it happened and I'll have to have a do over in a few days. Regardless, I wandered a bit and was excited to meet my tutor for the first time in person. What a nice person he is! It was pouring rain, but we will enjoyed seeing Wonpil in his performance and then finished the night off with some BBQ. It was amazing to see the mass amount of people in the audience today. Since it was his final performance, not only was it sold out, but he would make a closing speech. It was great to hear and I was also happy because I was able to get some shots during the curtain call. Wonpil has always struck me as a more quiet person and while his character displays much of how he is, I think he does open up a bit more than normal which is great to see. I enjoyed seeing this side of Wonpil rather than just the band Wonpil. While the lights went out on this chapter for Wonpil, very quickly a new chapter will open as they will release a new album in a few days as the excitement is definitely ramping up among their fans. The rain poured down which made the day challenging, but truly there was not much that could have ruined this wonderful awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment