
~:[CH10 - Day 189]:~ Step Off the Train
Did you ever have that moment where you're like, I should ... but you didn't? I headed all the way to Incheon to get my final test (something I won't miss, but appreciate that they do) and headed back to figure out what the rest of the day would hold. I wanted to stop off at Wolmi and I finally figured out a route that wouldn't take all day. It was sad to see how dead it was (although it was a weekday), but also appreciated the fact that I could enjoy this place while fairly secluded. It was weird being in such an area with such a different feel. The seaside village type of feel was more evident with less crowds, but still had that resort town type vibe. I took a sky train to view the area from above before headed back into the city. As I wasn't sure what to do with the rest of the day, I was sitting on the train and realized that I was near the location of Sandox from StartUp. I was debating whether or not to stop off and then just said, what the heck, let's go. I explored and then took an extremely long walk over to the Floating Islands and Banpo Bridge. I wasn't sure if there would be the water bridge show and if it would be too early to light up, but the long walk, allowed me to be there when the show happened and the buildings lit up. I passed on my last potential spot to head back and grab a quick bite before the "store curfew" and then went in and rested and planned my day of packing. It's not FOMO, but sometimes your instincts tell you to just do it and in this case, stepping off that train gave me a few last experiences before I jetted off. Don't be left with that moment where you say, I should have, rather seize that opportunity and see where it takes you. It could end up being a long adventure to nowhere, but my view is at least I got some exercise (or an experience). Regardless, in many cases, stepping off that train will lead you to something unexpected.

No comments:
Post a Comment