Thursday, July 1, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 182]:~ Plotting

 
~:[CH10 - Day 182]:~ Plotting

I think too often than not, people now thing of getting from point A to point B, which is fine, but sometimes they forget about plotting. You need to find your way from point A to point B, but you can't always make a straight line and a straight line was definitely impossible today. I ventured down to Frankie's for a quick meet, then found a few spots here and there that I wanted to check out. It was cool to be able to make good use of the time I had as I plotted from one point to the next. When I exhausted one list, I ventured to the next and found a few more, discovering a few gems along the way. I ended in a spot I was familiar with and while I'll be back here for an exhibition later, it's always nice to catch this place, especially at night. There are a lot more place I plan on adding to my plot, but for now, I'll rest in satisfaction knowing that I did what I could. It was an extremely efficient day, but another one where my muscles are asking me why. I know one thing, plotting is definitely plotting against my body and forcing me to get into shape very quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment