Sunday, July 4, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 185]:~ Hello Jeju

 
~:[CH10 - Day 185]:~ Hello Jeju

It was a last minute decision, but I ended up doing a day trip down to Jeju. I went to meet a friend and we ended up hitting up a lot of local stops and enjoying foods that are best in Jeju. Bomal Kalguksu was one of those dishes and it was delicious. We paired it with an abalone rice and it definitely had a different flavor to it. After a little more venturing, we parted ways and I met with an MUN advisor in Jeju. He wanted to chat and ask some questions, so we did as he drove me back towards Jeju city. I parted ways with him after we arrived and headed to adventure some more. The suggestion from my friend was a joke, but I went to check it out and maybe it wasn't a good idea. It was interesting still, but I won't go back. Haha. By that time, it was pouring again. I caught the bus and headed back into town, however, I wanted to eat first. I found a little restaurant which was delicious and then walked into the airport as I wasn't 100% which bus to take me into the airport. The walk was longer than I had thought it would be and it was slower because of the rain. I made it, however. It was packed in the airport since most of the people are taking domestic trips and just happened to be a Sunday. I avoided people at all costs and finally boarded. Many flights were delayed, but ours was not luckily. I flew home with enough time to catch one of the last trains back in. It was a long day, but well worth the trek down especially to get some quality time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment