
~:[CH10 - Day 200]:~ Beary Fun
Mondays are exhausting, yet they are also exciting. With two little ones visiting on Monday, it means a lot of fun, but a lot of energy expended. After a somewhat busy morning, I had to expend a bit more energy running around the house and keeping an eye on one of these two as they ran around. They have so much more energy than before, which is great to see, but they always are keeping you on your toes. As the day wound down, I struggled to keep my focus on my work and had to take a very short nap before cooking dinner, but regardless of how I feel by night's end, I look back and think about how it's definitely worth it, no matter how tired I am. I'll spend the rest of the week trying to refuel my energy tank, but it's worth it all as it was a beary fun day.

No comments:
Post a Comment