Wednesday, November 1, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 305]:~ Dropping a Little Note

 
~:[CH12 - Day 305]:~ Dropping a Little Note

One of my favorite traditions during CIF week is our CIF run. I always have been a fan of handwritten letters, thinking back to the days where we used to slip the notes through the walls during summer school to the other health or driver's education classes. I still write handwritten letters from time to time as I think they have a genuine quality to them, showing how much time and effort you put into the message you're sending. For the athletes, we get together on this day and start writing our messages to each other, as every athlete gets a card with everyone on the team getting a chance to write in it. For all of us, a little note of encouragement is sometimes just the thing to help us through a day. I've received numerous messages at the right time that energized me or inspired me to work a bit a harder or wrap up something important. I hope that in the daily grind, we take some time out of our days to send a quick note to someone we love or care about or even a stranger who you might feel needs it Write a message of encouragement for someone who you see is struggling, wish someone luck who is working on a great project, or just say a quick thank you or I love you to someone close to you. Although they may know your thoughts and feelings, it's always nice to see it. The world is so full of such cruel comments and rhetoric posted online, many times anonymously and while one goal could be to stop it, another approach would be to overtake those comments with ones that are positive and can brighten up the day for someone and this world for all. We definitely live in tough times and dropping a little note may be just the thing that this world needs to make things just a bit easier. Sending love to you all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment