~:[CH12 - Day 319]:~ When Life Just Tastes This Good
Today was quite chaotic. I woke up a little late so I had to rush, I forgot some things in my car and the rain made things challenging, however, things just fell into place. Our class simulation was fun and the students enjoyed it, the rain broke just in time so we could complete it outside, and I was able to get everything in order for the rest of the week. Maybe tomorrow, I'll find out I missed something, but for now, I'm kicking back and smiling after eating a delicious dinner having finishing everything I needed to do. We finished our workout before the downpour and also avoiding a near disaster when I realized I dropped my ID. Things may be chaotic, you may feel stressed, but through it all, there are things that make life taste just that sweet. Overcome the troubles of the day by focusing on what you've enjoyed and you can wash away much of that will weigh you down. There are days where this will be a struggle, but on the days you can, enjoy it when life just tastes this good. Appreciate all that life has to offer while it's here as our time here is much too short and there's definitely no time to waste, so let's savor it.


No comments:
Post a Comment