
~:[CH12 - Day 313]:~ A Normal Life
I always get the question, how do you balance your schedule? Are you in the US right now? Would you rather live a normal life? Ever since my photography work has expanded, it's been quite challenging to keep up with a "normal" life. Between school, photography, and events I've been invited to, the past few weeks have been exhausting, but at the same time, I'm loving it. This lifestyle is not for everyone, but when people tell me to slow down, I think to myself, why? Yes, it does get pretty busy, but it's the definitely one I've enjoyed and I've chosen to do it. It's been nice to rake in a few events here and there, while at the same time, enjoying a few others that I took on my own personal time. Although it may not seem like it, I do make sure to leave time for my own enjoyment between the numerous commitments my schedule has allowed. Today was one of the first days that I have had a free evening in quite awhile and even then, it was filled two youngster running around, keeping their uncle busy. As I watched my niece looking through a book on the couch, I thought to myself, is this a normal life? For me, while I can watch TV or read a book, traveling around, attending events, and doing shoots is definitely my way to live a normal life, even if it consumes most of the hours of my day. I will be MIA most of November as I was fully booked about a month out, but still yet, I'll be sure to carve some time into my schedule to live my own normal life, whatever that may be. For each of us, that normal life is something different, but the main thing is that you life the life that makes you happy and that you can enjoy. While you need to make enough to sustain yourself, you also need to make sure that the path you're on is the one you want to be on. Whether impacted or just kicking back and relaxing, there's no one sized fits all solution especially for me. Live YOUR normal life by finding a way to incorporate the lifestyle you've always dreamed into your every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment