Monday, November 27, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 331]:~ Freeze Frames

~:[CH12 - Day 331]:~ Freeze Frames

One of the best things I did was pick up a camera when I was younger. My dad always was taking pictures and videos and at some point, I went from my point and shoot, to his 35mm SLR. Ever since, I transitioned my way through camera, finally arriving to where I am today, doing what I love when time permits. While cell phones have taken over a lot of what is being seen, there is a lot of beauty in the physical prints especially those shot on film. To be honest, when we look back, whether via celll phone or SLR, all these wonderful freeze frames we captured in our lives will be these priceless moments we can treasure.  As I think back to the ups and downs with shooting with these two today, I laugh a bit as this moment reminds me of these precious moments of the day.  Today was a jam packed day from start to finish and as I scroll through my camera roll from today, there are many priceless moments I'll store away to check out on another day down the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment