Thursday, November 2, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 306]:~ Another Friend

 
~:[CH12 - Day 306]:~ Another Friend

 When I picked up this praying mantis, I thought about how I make a lot of "friends" in terms of bugs such as this one. I don't socialize too much with new people. When I finally open up to someone, it's easier to get along with them, but still yet, I am not extroverted enough to go up to a stranger and make friends, usually. It's quite a miracle that I teach and coach, because that kind of setting is not the most comfortable for me, but over time, it does become easier. Of course, by day's end, I am exhausted, especially when I keep my room open during snack and lunch and someone talks to me during that time. Often, I prefer to sit in the corner and be that wallflower while I do my work. Regardless, as humans, we learn to adapt. We do just enough to get us through. We figure it out as it's the way we can survive. I took a few photos before I put the praying mantis into a tree wondering where it disappeared off to, wishing that it would talk me along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment