
~:[CH12 - Day 329]:~ The Beauty of the Hunt
Aside from the work I am actually scheduled to do, I didn't create much of a plan. I figured I could figure it out as I went and that's just what I am doing. It's cool to do that sometimes as you don't have to be at a certain place at a certain time, there's no rush and you encounter cool things along the way. It was fun to find this mini Kep1er display when I went searching for something for AG. It's even cooler that it will only be there for a limited time. There's such a strong fan culture here and when I walked into the store, they even had the themed pop-up cafe for a group. It's cool to see the various people who will come out for such an event. Regardless, as I ventured around, I found some cool things and I hope that there are a number of other cool things I'll encounter along the way. I won't have a lot of free time as I I'll be working most of the time, but still yet, there will be some time where I'll be able to encounter something new.

No comments:
Post a Comment