~:[CH12 - Day 320]:~ Falling Into Place
My original plan was to make this trek all along.
The first hurdle came in that I held the flight, but not purchased it, but it was resolved. The only question left was could I strategize well enough to survive the scheduling. Arriving in the city in the morning, I had time to kill, so I bought my food for the day and sat out by the river. Typically the weather here is mightly cold around this time of year, but I ended up with some solid weather. I ventured around before meeting a few of their hardcore fans who had arrived early. I spent the next few hours with them as they were wedged up against the barrier with me. It was a joyous night as the energy in the venue was incredible and capturing these moments was easy. There were some fun moments throughout including some surprises. Despite how chaotic it may have seen, things just fell into place despite the worries I had. It was one of those days that couldn't have worked out any better if you simulated it thousands of times and for those days, I am forever grateful. I wrapped up my editing, uploaded the content as I ate dinner, then headed back to the airport where I had just landed this morning. I'll be exhausted going forward, but I will be headed home with my roadmap 100% completed with a bunch of unexpected memories and friends I met along the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment