
~:[CH12 - Day 317]:~ Admiration
Have you every looked at something and just admired it. You keep looking at it because of how encapsulating it is? Today was one of those days as the sky was just incredibly gorgeous. Mother nature provides us with such beautiful visuals sometimes and I am always in awe when they present themselves. I always admire it and get lost in it. Strangely enough, today in class we were talking about the Renaissance looking at a quote that talked about losing ourselves in our art. Thinking back to college, when I would create one of my pieces, I got lost in it, just like today. It's such a wonderful feeling to feel as one with a beautiful sky like today. After a tumultuous week last week, it was nice to soak in this beauty and just maybe, it was someone looking down on us letting us know that we're being watched over and taken care of.

No comments:
Post a Comment