.jpg)
~:[CH12 - Day 316]:~ Going Bananas
This year, we had more athletes than ever sign up to do Junior Olympics. It's fun to watch these athletes compete beyond their high school season, as it shows that they love the sport. The large group also meant we had a full team competing at the preliminary round as typically most of the athletes get waived through the first round. The weather was hot, the course was tough (and dusty), but ultimately, it ended up being a good experience for the team as they had their fun. We ended up stopping in Little Tokyo and enjoying the afternoon before calling it a day and it was nice to enjoy this time together. I ended up coming home congested with the dust from the day, but it was all worth it for the memories of the day. Time will allow me to recover from the discomfort, but I will never get back the time, had I missed this precious opportunity to see these athletes going bananas.

No comments:
Post a Comment