
~:[CH12 - Day 308]:~ Another Morning
It wasn't easy to wake up this morning after last night, but it was worth it. It was a chilly morning as we arrived at the beach and they were freezing as they warmed up for their run. They headed off into the golden color in the horizon as the sun began to rise. It made for some spectacular views as we guessed who was returning as their silhouette appeared in the distance. We relaxed, took photos, and they played in the water for a bit before we wrapped up. It was another morning that I spent working, but it definitely is an investment of my time, as the heartfelt memories I gain through these experience are quite valuable. As I sit back and enjoy seeing them have fun and experience these moments together, I simply thing that it's another morning that we all woke up and another day we all get to enjoy. We really never know what is going to happen tomorrow, so let's be sure to enjoy our every day that we get to wake up to another morning, no matter what is on our plate that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment