~:[CH12 - Day 326]:~ Changing Seasons
Just a few hours earlier, the lion was highlighting the F1 races and quickly the stage was transformed. Much like the seasons changing, change is inevitable. I think often we are afraid of the changes that may arrive. I think our search for stability and comfort leaves us uneasy with change, but many times when we experience it, things begin to flow. I always hear the phrase, "but things will be different ..." and it's true. Things will be different when things change, but different doesn't always mean it will be better or worse. Life itself was not meant to be routine. The variations in a day, while sometimes subtle, are what adds the spice to life. Many people may walk by the lion without even noticing it changed or those who just arrived may never see it change, but for those of us who noticed, don't fear the change that is coming, but make the most of it. Much like every other trip, my dad and I followed a similar routine, hit traffic is the same spots, and ate at similar restaurants, but just like the changing seasons, there was something slightly different and yet that was okay. Irregardless, it was a memorable trip and I already am excited for next year's variation.


No comments:
Post a Comment