
~:[CH13 - Day 335]:~ Up Until Yawn
While it's one of the shadier areas of Japan, Kabukicho is a fun place to take photos especially at this infamous spot right at the entrance sign. The line of bright suns light up the active street that stays open until late. One time, my main hotel was all booked up and I decided to try a hotel which happened to be in the area. Knowing it was in an open plaza, I felt it would be okay, little did I realize how late everything stayed open as the billboard blasted until late at night. Regardess, after a few meetings and shoots, I enjoyed wandering with my friend anf shooting night shots in the area. I started yawning, exhausted from work today, but still yet, pushed through as we ventured to Shibuya before parting ways. I was excitingly heading home, ready to hit the pillow, but I definitely am glad I pushed through and lasted to my final yawn. Life is always an opportunity to explore and so when you are able, make the most of the day, from morning to final yawn.

No comments:
Post a Comment