
~:[CH13 - Day 362]:~ Recovery Days
I didn't leave the house today out of precaution. I was feeling much better after a long sleep, but often, it can regress if you begin pushing right away, so I stayed home. I had to cancel a few plans and just sat round. I watched some games, finished up a few dramas, and then cooked dinner for my dad. It was kind of nice. I don't get very many PJs days and so this was a bit odd for me. Most people thing I travel a lot during the holidays, but often, if I am lazy around the house, it's during this stretch. Why? It's the most expensive time to travel and I pick my travel periods for the cheapest time slots and also because it's family time. I also use it as a time to clean and catch up on things I put off during the start of the year, especially since cross country is over. Tomorrow, I'll focus more on catching up on things I put off, but for the most part, my body and mind feel much better and while i feel like I lost some time, I used the time to do some laundry and a bit of cleaning to offset the guilt. Rest well ya'll!

No comments:
Post a Comment