Sunday, December 15, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 349]:~ Finding Rhythm

 
~:[CH13 - Day 349]:~ Finding Rhythm

At the start, we weren't quite in sync. We get along just fine as we've known each other for awhile, but with this being our first photoshoot, I could feel the awkwardness when we began. However, as the shoot went on, we both found a rhythm and the rest is history. While I want to show off the whole album, I can't. However, what we produced today was a series of beautiful photos that captured the exact feel that we were aiming form. Often times, we aren't in sync with those around us or as we head down a particular path. It doesn't mean it won't work out. Life is about finding a rhythm and that doesn't always happen from the start. While it may take a bit of work, once you find a place where you both can find harmony, what you create will be beautiful. After a few laughs, we found a flow and wrapped up our shoot nicely. I am excited to see what the final product will look like, but regardless, I am grateful that I had the opportunity to collaborate with an artist who I've always appreciated and respected. Aside from her beautiful music, she's always been a kind and generous soul, which is one reason why it wasn't too hard to eventually find a rhythm. Be perseverant, but also surround yourself with the right people who you can truly vibe with.

No comments:

Post a Comment