
~:[CH13 - Day 348]:~ How the Ball Bounces
I carved out the day to grade all day as I've been so overwhelmed, I fell behind a bit. However, before I got to it, an alum messaged me and we decided to meet up in the morning, as he was back in town. A few of us hit the course and enjoyed just catching up. Of course, there was something to celebrate as he was able to hit a hole-in-one as the ball bounced off the slope and rolled in dramatically. It was definitely cool to be there for such a great moment. In life, that's how things play out. Sometimes, when we least expect it, something amazing happens. Even in this case, initially, we didn't even thing that it would be a hole-in-one, but with the right bounce, it became just that. Life is the same way. Sometimes, it may not seem like we have a chance at something, but we'll never know until it plays out. Sometimes we have everything in line and it doesn't work out while sometimes when we least expect it, it works out. That's just how life is, but it also means, we should never give up. Give yourself a chance in life and see how the ball bounces. Sometimes, it will bounce in your favor and sometimes it won't, but you'll never know if you don't give it a shot. Today, the ball bounced just perfectly for him and one day, it will be my turn or yours. As I headed back home, I got back to the grind and wrapped up my grading, excitingly doing the last few tasks before calling it a night. As I thought back to the day, I smiled knowing that I was there for that special moment, as I saw just what happens when the ball bounces our way.

No comments:
Post a Comment