.jpg)
~:[Day 344]:~ The Final Few Steps
When you're hiking a difficult trail or finishing a project you are working on, isn't it a great feeling when you find those final few steps. As I wrap up this and that with my checklist getting shorter, I was not quite 100% with everything I produced, still yet, I was happy that I finished it all. Sadly, a few of my packages were delayed and lost in the matrix since our school requires delivery to our school and it closes at 4:30pm. For three days straight it was sent back. However, I am figuring things out and trying to find a way to finish everything out. I guess it's kind of like when your muscles are cramping or you're completely wiped trying to get that final push in. Things will go wrong in life and the challenges you'll face will be many, but once you get to those final few steps, you'll realize how accomplished you feel. Even if those final few steps are the most difficult, they will also become the most satisfying. As I wrapped everything up, I finally shared the cover for our banquet program. It was beautifully printed by our graphics department which made it look exactly how I designed it. As I close out the chapter of this cross country season I was happy that these final few steps went fairly smoothly despite a few mishaps. In everything I do, I will appreciate that I even have an opportunity to find my way to these final few steps and relish that moments when I take that final step across that finish line. The end is near. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment