Thursday, December 19, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 353]:~ With a View

 

~:[CH13 - Day 353]:~ With a View

I headed out to Sunset after working in the morning and caught a small, intimate performance at a speakeasy. It was a fun event to cover as I listened to a performer I knew and a few others that I had never seen before. It's always great to be there for people you've worked with before as there is a level of comfort when you do so, but it's also always nice to hear new artists and to dive into a new world of music. I was a bit tired from the week, but still yet, it was nice to be out and about, enjoying a new location. The spot was quite small and it was easy to get a good view unlike most of the events I cover. Sometimes in life, there are obstructions that block our view or our window of life doesn't have the view we had hoped for, but sometimes it's the view we were hoping for and more. If this time, you didn't get the view, don't lose hope that you view the next time around will be fabulous. As while at times life feels mundane or even hopeless, you're bound to find that moment that is truly spectacular. Look forward to the day that life gives you that moment with a perfect view. 

No comments:

Post a Comment