Friday, December 27, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 361]:~ Pummeled by Life

 
~:[CH13 - Day 361]:~ Pummeled by Life

Life probably caught up with me a bit. In the morning, I met up with a few alumni and by afternoon, I was already tired. I did a few errands and raced home to join the Pummel Party online. It was fun to play a new game even if I was bad at it. I finished last in many of the mini games, but surprisingly wasn't last overall as I won the Pong matchup. Towards the end of the game, I could feel the exhaustion in my body, so I quickly ate and will head to bed early. Sometimes you don't feel how hard you've been working, but when it's time your body will tell you when to stop. I am listening to my body and will call it a day so that I can be well rested to take on the world again tomorrow. Things in life can wait, but sometimes your body won't. If it's telling you something, listen so that it doesn't come back to pummel you in the end. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment