~:[CH13 - Day 359]:~ The Great Search
I actually started buying my cards and gifts pretty early this year for my family. As I traveled, I found various things to give to them and put them in a safe place. My safe place, is never safe. After getting home last night, I began my great search for everything I put away. I remembered what I bought (vaguely) and thus, I searched away. I found everything (I thought) and then packed it away to prepare for our gift openings today. As it approached, I kept remembering this and that. Aside from my dad's pillow, I think I remembered everything aside from one gift that hasn't arrived yet, however, we shall see when I clean my room if I forgot anything. It's funny because in most cases when I organize, I actually have a harder time to find things than when I keep things were they are. Of course, when things get piled up, then it gets a little chaotic. Aside from the morning, the remainder of the day was pretty relaxing. I cook soup from the ham bone from last night, I kept track of a few sporting events, and working on the project from this weekend. There obviously is a lot that I need to work on still and a lot of cleaning to do, but at least for today, it was nice to enjoy the chill vibe and soak in the holiday spirit with the family. Hoping you all had a wonderful day full of blessings!

No comments:
Post a Comment