Sunday, December 29, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 363]:~ Simply Satisfying

 
~:[CH13 - Day 363]:~ Simply Satisfying

Without much energy, we've been slowly moving around the house the past few days. Today was even more a priority to stay home with the games on TV all day. So we continued to eat leftovers and just relaxed. I did get some work done, but for the most part, we were able to enjoy our time together. When dinner came around, since we've been eating leftovers a lot, I decided to cook up some gyoza and heat up the kimbap I purchased from Trader Joe's. It was nothing fancy, but it truly was satisfying despite its simplicity. When people think about cooking, they imagine all the extravagant meals they see on TV that chefs whip up, but why does it have to be so fancy, when something so simple can be satisfying. The same goes for life. Why luxuriate with everything in life, when satisfaction can also come in the form of just existing together and enjoying your time together. It's great to have the moments, but sometimes, the answer can be simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment