I was dreading it, but I braved the crowds at Mitsuwa as I gathered the items for New Years. The Japanese markets are always packed around this time of year and although it's not typically my errand, I decided to do it since my mom headed down to San Diego. Luckily, I found a spot pretty quickly and got most of what I needed right away. I found out that I got a thing wrong here and there, but overall, I did a good job. The result? Of course, I rewarded myself with good food. I stopped by Capital Noodle before headed home and enjoyed a delicious meal. It was a great reward for us both before I headed back home to finish up some planning I've been working on. With a delay in progress, it was definitely a workday, but because of it, the reward tasted much better. There will be many things we won't want to do in life, but sometimes when we take those challenges on, rewards like these await us and even when they don't, we take one step closer to where we want to be. Don't be afraid and take on that challenge ahead, no matter how big or small, and seek the rewards that await you for a job well done.
Monday, December 30, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment