Thursday, December 5, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 339]:~ The Final Knot

 
~:[CH13 - Day 339]:~ The Final Knot

There's something refreshing when you finish tying your shoe. You're now able to move forward without worry. As I wrap up different parts of the video as I prepare for banquet, each step feels like another knot that will help secure me towards the finish line ahead. Submitting the program or next order, completing the next montage, or figuring out that I wrapped up another minute or two of video, it feels refreshing as I go. As while I know that the tech issues lie ahead that will slow my progress, for now, I cruised on through as I wrapped up 1/3 of the video and did the last of my orders for the banquet. As I think about what I forgot, I also think about the final knot that I will tie on the night of the banquet, finally releasing the load off my back, for now. It's a joy to piece this all together, but just like piecing together a puzzle, it's a laborious process and you truly have to have the drive to finish it up, especially when it's challenging. Even if I fail and some tech issue stops me from doing everything I want, at least I know I did all I could to make this the best event possible. Think about each step as tying a knot and know that with each step, you're one step closer to tying that final knot for this stage. Best of luck to you on your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment