Friday, April 29, 2011

NBA Playoffs Predictions - Round 2

Projections:
Miami over Boston in 7
I wish I could say that Boston would take this, but I am not so sure I can. Boston should come out well out of the gate and could take this series in six, however, if it comes to a game 7, Boston will not win this one. If Boston can stay healthy, Boston in 6.

Chicago over Atlanta in 7
The series will really depend on the health of Rose, who pretty much makes this team as good as they are. Atlanta showed they could handle the inside presence of Howard in their series. I would not be surprised if they arrived with another upset after the confidence they gained, however, the reality is, Orlando just was not that good of a team and Atlanta is inconsistent. Without a healthy Rose, Atlanta in 6.

OKC over Memphis in 5
Durant and Westbrook = amazing! No matter who they face, look for them to take this series in five, because, Memphis and San Antonio can be matched by OKC. The trade with Boston made OKC into the team to beat in the west.

Los Angeles over Dallas in 6
Dallas surprised me and stepped up against Portland, can they do it again? The Lakers were suppose to cruise against New Orleans, yet they allowed it to become a series. Without a Chris Paul at the controls, the Lakers should be able to take this, however, if Dirk & CO can man up, they just may have a shot the way the Lakers have been playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment