Sunday, November 6, 2016

~:[CH5 - Day 310]:~ Paper Pushing

~:[CH5 - Day 310]:~ Paper Pushing
On a day where meetings and errands bogged me down, there normally wouldn't be a lot to report. However, despite having to do all that, the simple joy of creating something that will resonate for a long time is something that makes all of this well worth it. I ended up grabbing a lot of sleep today due to daylight savings time. It always is a nice feeling. As I woke up, I wondered why it felt so late and I realized why. As I finished everything and looked at my final stack of papers, I realized that as cheap as each of these pieces of papers will be, by week's end, each of these pieces of paper may be one of the most valued items for each of these people. Personally, a thoughtful card is worth more than any gift I could be given, as the message that someone gives to me, is not through their wallets, rather through their heart and soul. I hope that each of these cards will be treasured by their recipient much like I treasure these cards. I'm not so sure how I will sleep tonight as I got too much sleep today, but I can tell you, I will fall asleep with a smile on my face, knowing all the great things that I have in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment