~:[CH5 - Day 329]:~ In the Air with Time to Spare
I almost freaked out when I got to the airport as when I arrived at Lot C, there was a lot full sign as my dad said there would be. I panicked a little, but then decided to go in and found a parking right away. I figured there was no way that the lot could be full with people coming in and out. With that stressed settled, I walked into a ghost town. Very few people at check in, less at security and almost no one at the lounge. It was strange, but quite nice to not be bothered. Of course, the only loud people around in the lounge were right across from me, but I didn't let that bother me. Soon enough I ended up in the air with 16 hours until I arrive in Hong Kong. I have a seat open next to me, which will be great! There isn't going to be much to do except sleep and watch movies, but by the next time I write, I'll be somewhere in Hong Kong, hopefully well rested. I have sixteen hours to waste, it's time to do nothing!


No comments:
Post a Comment