~:[CH5 - Day 317]:~ Simply Super
I was just about to call it a night when my dad reminded me that tonight there was a super moon. Sure enough, right overhead, the moon was clear and huge. Not a single cloud in the sky and snapping a picture of the moon tonight was a cake walk. I guess it reminds you of the great things we often miss because either we are unaware or unobservant. Sometimes we miss things because we forget or are too busy, but somethings you just need to slow things down and take it all in. I went outside for a bit and in all the craziness of the world today, enjoyed the peacefulness and tranquility of the evening. I may just go outside again later tonight to enjoy, as you should too, and as you do, take all the positive aura and vibes from the moments and seal them away. With so much negativity out there, I think we must turn to nature in order to see that there is so much beauty in this world waiting for us to enjoy and if we look close enough, there is beauty even in those who we conceive as the worst in our society. This was a perfect way to end the day, full of good times, especially watching my athletes who were done with their regular season and ran in the Junior Olympic races! We had a few PRs despite the warming temperatures and glad that they'll be headed to regionals!


No comments:
Post a Comment