~:[CH7 - Day 336]:~ When Dreams Become Reality
A little girl ran in and began spinning the light just as I was taking the photo. In a day full of so many wonderful things, this moment was one that captured my heart and made me think, one day those dreams will become a reality. As a child, you think of all the magical things that can happen in your lives and somewhere along the way, those dreams slowly fly away into the surrounding sky, disappearing without a trace. For some, those dreams quickly become a reality. However, for many, the hardships of life weigh them down and leave them gasping for air, simply trying to survive and forgetting what it means to dream. As I watched this little girl twirl the light and illuminate all that surrounded us, I thought, why do we lose sight of our dreams? The reality is, those dreams should become our reality. Obviously, our fantasy world that we may have dreamed as kids may never come to pass, but why can't we dream as adults and make those dreams become our reality. There are many who do this on a daily basis and live their dreams, but far too many of us have strayed to far from what we hoped our lives could become. Most of us have a life full of responsibilities and don't have much time in our lives, but maybe, just maybe, we can squeeze a few of those moments we have left in our days to dream up something for ourselves in hopes that one day they can become a reality.Tonight, I took the time out to do just that and hope that much like this child, my mind can wander so carefree and find those things that my inner self wants the most. On my list of the many deadlines I have coming up in the next month, I'll be sure to leave a line open so that I can take a moment to dream along the way and maybe, just maybe, that dream will become a reality.


No comments:
Post a Comment