~:[CH7 - Day 358]:~ Happy Holidays
As we round out another wonderful year, I want to take the time to thank you all for being a part of my life. There are a lot of great things in this world, but none is greater than the love of family and friends. We often get so caught up in working so hard, but we can forget that we work hard so we can share these special moments together. It's days like these that remind us that there is nothing more important than those loved ones who continue to be around. I am grateful for them and for all of you. It definitely was a Blessed day as I got to celebrate Jordan's first Christmas along with the normal joys of being with family. I know that in a given year, all will never be perfect, but all those imperfections can be helped by love. Love one another with all your heart and all of your soul and leave not an ounce of love to waste. In a time where it seems as there is a rocky road ahead, it will be the love of friends and family that make it all the better. Thank you again for making my life as amazing as it is and I wish nothing but the best for you and your families. Happy holidays to you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment