~:[CH7 - Day 352]:~ The Intro
I don't like speaking in front of people, but for some reason, when I am announcing, I get taken away. I get into the role and just do it. I was happy to have been able to do my first introduction of the season at the basketball game before spending the rest of the night at TapEx for the staff potluck. Yes, I attended a staff potluck It was the end of a beautiful day filled with quality time with my colleagues at soup kitchen, dancing in the quad and just some chit chat here and there to make the day great. Lunch also provided us entertainment in the form of a premiere wit the theme of La La Land being introduced. As I sat down in TapEx, I felt amazing as I wasn't worried about any deadlines and ran into a few people I knew. I realized just how nice it feels to relax and do nothing, something I hope I can do more in the near future. For now, I'll accept the day as a introduction into what may be coming my way. Sometimes we get so busy that we forget that we could use a break every once in awhile to discover a day like this where you just shoot the breeze and enjoy the day without any worries whatsoever. Today was definitely a good fit for the theme, it was definitely a day in La La Land.


No comments:
Post a Comment