Sunday, December 30, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 364]:~ Down Memory Lane

~:[CH7 - Day 364]:~ Down Memory Lane
As I watched the ball roll down the lane, I thought of how similar bowling is to life. You spend a year of your life traveling down a particular path, trying to avoid the gutters. When you're younger, you have the bumpers to keep you from failing, but as you get older, you move past that and try your best to keep things focused on your goal. Some of us speed down that path, while others kind of just make it. We all chose what resources we use, but sometimes it's limited to the strengths we have. Ultimately, we try to reach our goal and knock down all the head pins and sometimes when we do everything write, we don't quite get everything we had hoped for, that dreaded ten pin. Regardless, whether we gutter or not, we are all successful. We are out there trying do something and even if we fail, we can adjust and take another shot at it. In bowling, you get ten tries, in life, those tries can be limitless. Even if you slip and fall, if you can get past those memories, you can allow yourself the success you seek. It's been a year with many great memories and others that I can learn from. I hope that I can fix those mistakes I made along the way so that I can keep aiming at the goals I have in front of me. On a day where I was lucky enough to catch up with a number of people, I also remembered so many memory as my ball rolled down memory lane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment