Friday, December 14, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 348]:~ In the Holiday Spirit

~:[CH7 - Day 348]:~ In the Holiday Spirit
I was lucky enough to visit the Disney Concert Hall again. I am so grateful for the opportunity I was given to visit this beautiful place and appreciative of the generosity to allow the local citizens to see a performance. It was the first time in awhile that I was able to sit back and enjoy something without having to worry about any deadlines. Yes, tomorrow I have to work, but at least I am working only needing to show up and make sure people are doing what they need to do. I always feel so relieved after banquet, as a weight is lifted off my shoulders and going out right away allowed me to go out and feel the holiday spirit blooming in my soul for the first time. I've locked myself inside for quite sometime now preparing for this and now it's time to enjoy the holiday season. I've got a lot of cleaning and preparing to do, but at least it will be enjoyable. As busy as this season may get, let's be sure to be grateful for all the we have, especially those loved ones who surround us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment